- Development of a new €20m Data Centre for Plannet 21 Communications
- Fit out of fallow areas for the National Institute of Bioprocessing Research and Training (NIBRT)
- Conversion of the old post office, Chapelizod, a Protected Structure
- €5m extension of Eurofins Laboratories, Dungarvan
- Development of 250 houses for Mornington New Homes near Drogheda
- Conversion and extension of an existing building to a 26 family emergency homeless hub for Dublin City Council
As we only carry out the Assigned Certifier role in conjunction with Fire, Civil or Structural Engineering commissions, we can provide an economical service on most projects.