Pre-63 residential buildings, which are often listed buildings require specialist fire safety assessment. At McCrae Consulting Engineers have carried out numerous inspections of pre-63 residential buildings.
Many of our commissions come from concerned landlords or through property management companies who wish to ensure that they are complying with relevant fire safety regulations. The level of service required by each landlord is different, however at a minimum we carry out a detailed inspection of the property and identify areas were the building is not in compliance with fire safety legislation. Subsequently we can prepare a Fire Safety Certificate application and project manage any necessary remedial works.
Key project tasks:
- Fire safety inspections and reports
- Specification of fire safety upgrade works
- Inspection of fire safety works
- Provision of advice on relevant Fire Safety legislation
- Preparation of Fire Safety Certificate applications