McCrae Consulting Engineers have been appointed as lead consultants for the development of a 6000m2 industrial development at Ashbourne Business Centre. The development consists of 6 individual units grouped within a single building, each with ancillary office areas. The main portal frames for the building will be double spanning with a clear internal height to the underside of the haunch of 12m. Having successfully applied for planning permission and Fire Safety certificate, we have now commenced detailed design.
Key Tasks and Challenges:
- New build industrial units on green field site
- Civil and Structural Engineering design
- Applications for planning permission, Fire Safety Certificate and Disability Access Certificate.
- Acting as lead Consultant
- 3d Revit model to aid design and construction
Client: Rybo Partnership